Sunday, August 2, 2009

Work in Process


I'm new to the world of blogging, though I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. A few months ago I decided to give it a trial run, which meant I kept my posts to myself. This allowed me to blog without having to figure out the technicalities of sharing my thoughts on the worldwide web. I've finally taken the plunge, though I'm a long way from knowing how to make this blog look the way I want it to look. And you know, we all like to look good.

Until my blogging brain is up to speed, the sidebar is scant, I'm short of links, and there are bells and whistles aplenty that I have yet to summon into being. Meanwhile, this is a work in process, and I hope you'll keep checking in to see how crunchthis develops. To paraphrase Mr. Sedaris, me blog pretty one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment