Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quiet Corner

Okay, a full seven days is not so soon. And I'm actually, technically, still in that quiet corner crunching on change. In case you're checking in, thought I'd let you know that what I'm thinking about is moving this blog. Of course, life and all its demands continues on as I try to figure out what's next for crunchthis. It is all taking much longer than anticipated. Wasn't it one of the characters in Mad About You who stated that everything takes four times longer than you think it will? It's true.

While I'm in blog retreat, thought you'd like to look at a photograph instead of running into the same text over and over again.

And on an entirely different note, wasn't our President phenomenal tonight? Ah, yes, that's the guy I voted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment